Duram NS4 Anti-Rust Coating is a high performance metal primer and rust treatment engineered with anti-corrosive pigments that prevents the development of rust. Suitable for new or weathered metal, NS4 Anti-Rust Coating stops rust that may have already formed and creates a highly effective barrier against the formation of new rust.
• Primer for a variety of metals. • Superior anti-rust coating for new or weathered metal. • Suitable for domestic, industrial and automotive uses, including priming of industrial steel framing, farm implements, tanks, roofs, handrails, window and door frames.
• Black, Green, Grey, Red Oxide, White.
• 8 - 10m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application. Coverage will vary depending on the porosity of the surface.Recommended wet film thickness of 80 microns per coat giving a dry film thickness of 40 microns per coat.
• Superior corrosion resistant formula.
• Easy to use.
• Quick drying and can be handled within an hour.
• Water based – solvent free.
• It has good flow and leveling properties, leaving the surface smooth and ready for paint.
• Good sanding and topcoat intercoat adhesion.
• It has no toxic fumes, so you can safely use it in a confined space.
• Cleaning your tools afterwards is easy – simply use water.
• Non-flammable and environment friendly.