An economical general purpose waterborne plaster primer for mild to moderate alkali
conditions on new dry interior and exterior surfaces.
· Primes all types of masonry surfaces such as cement plaster, concrete, fibre cement,
unglazed bricks and all composite boarding.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
· A general purpose Water Based primer suitable for interior and exterior use.
· Good alkali resistance with good sealing properties.
· Provides good substrate adhesion, can be over-coated with most solvent-based and
water-based Undercoats and Decorative Topcoats.
· Seals porous plaster and provides a sound surface for top coating.
· Low odour
Binder Type Modified Styrene Acrylic copolymer
Density at 23°C Approx. 1.47
Solids Content By weight: Approx. 59%
By volume: Approx. 35%
Packaged Viscosity Viscosity at 23°C: Approx. 90 KU
Spreading Rate Approx. 6m² - 8m² per litre depending on surface porosity,
profile and application method.
Recommended DFT per coat Min. 25µm. Max. 40µm.
Flash Point Non-flammable